Resources are available for Early Childhood Educators, Professionals and Caregivers working with children 0-6 years: These include:
- Continuous Education Opportunities
- Continuous Professional Learning
- Brant Learn ECE – Online Learning
- Outreach Learning
- Scroll down for more information.
Continuous Education Opportunities
For a complete list of opportunities, please click here.
Continuous Professional Learning
January to March (posted) –
Brant Learn ECE – Online Learning
Free to eligible professionals. Click on Brant Learn logo or https://blece.desire2learn.com/ to get to the log in page (must first be registered as a user – see below).
Brant Learn is available to Early Learning and Child Care Staff working in Brantford, The County of Brant and Six Nations within a Licensed Child Care Centre, Licensed Home Child Care or Family Resource Centre AND the site must be part of the City of Brantford Child Care Services System. Sorry, no exceptions at this time. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about eligibility.
Community Outreach and Events – The EarlyON Staff at 30 Bell Lane, Brantford and the Early Literacy Specialist are available to go into the community and facilitate workshops.
- Are you leading a parenting group/children’s program?
- Are there financial restrictions preventing you from gaining new skills?
- Is staff/volunteer time stretched to its limit?
- Are you faced with ongoing training demands?
Outreach services can bring customized Continuous Professional Learning Opportunities and Supports to your site! All outreach requests should be submitted two months prior to the date.
Once completed, print and fax to 519-759-0173 or scan and email to email@example.com.